Lightweight protocol designed for reliable communication in aerospace and robotic applications via CAN bus.
- Democratic network - no single point of failure.
- Publish/subscribe or request/response exchange semantics.
- Allows to efficiently exchange large data structures.
- Lightweight, easy to implement protocol.
- Supports network-wide time synchronization with microsecond precision.
- Doubly-redundant or triply-redundant CAN bus.
- Can be used in deeply embedded, resource constrained, hard real-time systems.
- The specification and the reference implementation are open and free to use (MIT License).